Transport Telematics & Vehicle Security Conference
Vukani Communications is back again with the 5th Annual Transport Telematics & Vehicle Security Conference . This year’s edition promise to bring under one roof experts in the transport telematics to discuss how best telematics innovations are can be developed and adopted to ensure maximum road and vehicle safety. We cordially invite you and your organization to join the industry leaders at our 2019 Transport Telematics & Vehicle Security Conference. The conference will be on 22 August 2019 at Emperors Palace Convention Centre.
Telematics provides one of the most viable options to road safety. The scope of telematics encompasses vehicle tracking, monitoring the location, movements, status behaviour of a vehicle or fleet of vehicles, trailer tracking, automatic driving assistance systems. Newly telematics innovations such as video monitoring are also changing the game in which the fleet can be safely managed. There is no doubt that telematics applications have become integral in equipping fleet managers with driver performance data essential for rectifying driver behaviour that is deemed costly to fuel usage and potential collisions. Telematics can also help reduce the environmental impact of vehicles, with better driving resulting in reduced fuel consumption.
This conference aims to explore the widespread telematics use in South African transport industry, its benefits, and to find more ways in which to make the roads safer for truckers and motorists. Experts will also give in-depth analysis in which car jackers have upped their game and how best to counter this. This is a must attend conference to all those who are involved in fleet management, logistics and those in transport companies
Topics to be covered include:
- Updates on certification of Telematics through SABS Standards
- Data management and artificial intelligent use in transport industry
- Driver behaviour management
- Fuel consumption reduction
- Impact of telematics and fleet management technology on insurance
- Telematics technology and stolen vehicle recovery
- How telematics is being applied to accident investigation
- Staying ahead of criminals and hijackers- A case Study
- Approaches to risk management in the transport sector
- Real-time vehicle monitoring and tracking
- The future of telematics in south Africa and how far the technology has evolved.
- Current overview on vehicle theft in South Africa
Should you like to participate on this conference, please find the registration form on the last page of the brochure, complete it and send it back to me or you can call us on 011 886 0433 for more information on how to register.